Wednesday 10 August 2011

Day 3 - Diary so far (short but sweet)

Good Evening Brothers & Sisters,

I write to you in some pain, unfortunately last night I didn't take on enough water (foolish boy!) & now my kidneys are screaming like a little girl and my mouth is as dry as if id chewed on some sawdust.
Please be aware whilst reading this that dehydrated minds make spelling mistakes & write lots of unreadable rubbish, so don't watch that.

*big brother Geordie man voice*

''Its day 3 in the house & Ryan is talking to himself in a silly accent mimicking a crap TV show''

What? I did warn you above ^_^

Other than the pains & the crap impressions, my experience thus far has been a rewarding one. I have learnt so much from these first 3 days, I cannot fathom what the following 11 will teach me; exciting

Things I have learnt include:

Never to complain about the food contents of my plate EVER again.

Be thankful for the food & the fact it is sitting pretty on my plate.

It is very hard to explain simple concepts like charity & fasting to work/family

I was putting FAR too much junk food into my body & I’m 100% better for cutting it out

I can run my life on far less caffeine, sugar, meat & breakfast rolls than I ever imagined. 

It’s made me realise how much I can accomplish with determination/will power/a worthy cause.

It’s possible to go 24 hours without food or water even after being conditioned to believe its only 2 hours.

List goes on until I bore you to death so ill shut up nnnnnnnoooW!

More updates to follow later tonight.

Peace & Love 

Ryan 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your intentions and actions of self restraint & compassion is so encouraging to me. Ryan,I support you 100%.

-A Muslim Sister

12 August 2011 at 08:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home